MVMA Academy of Veterinary Medical Practice
Since 1974 the Academy has maintained the lifelong learning mission for the Minnesota Veterinary Medical Association serving as the continuing education arm for the profession. Benefits to Academy Membership include:
- The Minnesota Board of Veterinary Medicine recognizes the mission of the Academy and will accept the CE Report of Academy members as proof of CE accomplishment for relicensure purposes.
- The Academy will maintain your continuing education accomplishments on computer for submission to the licensing board when required.
- Academy Members who receive 50 or more continuing education credits receive a James O. Hanson Scholar Certificate.
- Academy Members who receive 30 - 49 continuinig education credits receive an MVMA Academy of Veterinary Medical Practice certificate.
- Academy Members are recognized each year in the MVMA newsletter indicating their commitment to ongoing education in the veterinary profession.
Not a member? Click below to download an Academy membership application.
Invite to Join
To enable you to have the best experience with the pdf survey form, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader Software by clicking Adobe icon below.
For more information regarding The Academy of Veterinary Medical Practice,
please contact the MVMA office at 651-645-7533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.