116th MVMA Annual Meeting
February 7 - 9, 2013
Hilton Hotel Minneapolis
The 116th Annual meeting and convention of the Minnesota Veterinary Medical Association brings an outstanding program of continuing education and great opportunity for exhibitors to connect with veterinarians, veterinary technicians, hospital staff, and veterinary students.
Features of the meeting include:
- The convention will be held again at the Hilton Minneapolis Hotel . A map of the exhibit hall can be viewed by following the link below. Exhibits will be open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, February 7 - 9, 2013.
- Coffee and refreshments will be provided throughout the day at various locations in the exhibit hall.
- Luncheon Events In 2013!
- The Thursday luncheon for veterinarians will be located in the Exhibit Hall at noon as part of a Grand Opening Ceremony, with a 1 hour presentation at 12:30 int he ballroom adjacent to the exhibit hall.
- Friday and Saturday luncheons will be held in the ballroom adjacent to the exhibit hall.
- NEW in 2013!
- Exhibitors can purchase box lunches on Friday. Sign up on booth registration form.
- An Exhibitor's Event will be held Friday, February 8th. More information will come on this event. Click here to make your room reservation at the Hilton.
Please contact the MVMA office at 651-645-7533, or email Kelly at email@example.com with any questions, suggestions or feedback regarding the convention.
Registration information will be coming soon.