are many ways to volunteer within the MVMA. If you are
interested in being a part of furthering your
organization's goals, please read through the following
list, and contact the MVMA to let us know what areas
- Become a committee member! The MVMA has a wide
variety of committees with many different
interests. Contact the MVMA office for a
full list of the different committees available.
- Serve on the Board of Directors! We would love to
have fresh perspectives with new ideas. For a list of
the current Board of Directors, Click Here.
- Volunteer to help during the Annual Convention!
Serve as a moderator, help in the registration area or
with room set up.
- Volunteers are needed to provide transportation
and to introduce seminar speakers at MVMA's Continuing
Education Seminars. This is a great way to get to know
some very interesting people!
- The MVMA Office is currently looking for a senior
veterinarian who would be willing to spend some time
in the office identifying photographs of different
people and events that the MVMA has on file. If you
would like to relive some fond memories, this would be
a great opportunity for you!
- Support the MVM Foundation by volunteering on the
Foundation Golf Classic Committee or at the golf
- Support the MVM Foundation by volunteering on
the Silent Auction Committee and help people find
"treasures" to donate to the Annual Meeting Silent
If you are interested in any
of the above opportunities, please contact the MVMA at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the
office at 651-645-7533.