MVMA Academy of Veterinary Medical Practice
Since 1974 the Academy has maintained the lifelong learning mission for the Minnesota Veterinary Medical Association serving as the continuing education arm for the profession. Benefits to Academy Membership include:
- The Minnesota Board of Veterinary Medicine recognizes the mission of the MVMA Academy and will accept the CE Report of Academy members as proof of CE accomplishment.
- The Academy will maintain record of your continuing education accomplishments provided by you through the annual CE tracking form (link below for current Academy members). Starting in 2016, records are accessible by you through your MVMA member profile.
- Academy Members who receive 50 or more continuing education credits receive a James O. Hanson Scholar Certificate.
- Academy Members who receive 30 - 49 continuing education credits receive an MVMA Academy of Veterinary Medical Practice certificate.
- Academy Members are recognized each year in the March/April MVMA newsletter indicating their commitment to ongoing education in the veterinary profession.
Current 2016 MVMA Academy Members
For more information regarding The Academy of Veterinary Medical Practice, please contact the MVMA office at 651-645-7533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.